Resistance Bands Are Great For Adding Difficulty To Compound And Isolation Glute Exercises. The Ultimate Resistance To Your Workout.
5 Useful areas to use bands
- Glute bridges/raises – Use bands above the knees
- Glute kickbacks – Use bands above ankles
- Crab / Lateral walks – Use bands above the knee or ankles
- Hip thrust – Use bands above your knee
- Squats – Use bands around knees
- Also effective for shoulder, arm, wrist, rotator cuff, and calf exercises
5 Levels Of Resistance
Each band offers a different level of resistance to target different muscle groups. Lighter bands offer less resistance, making them easier to stretch and perfect for building endurance. Heavier bands have a higher tensile force, making them a top choice for building your muscle strength.
Finding the right band for your workout couldn’t be easier. Each band is colour-coded with the level of resistance clearly displayed, so you can easily identify which one you’re using.
The loop bands come in a lightweight and compact storage bag, allowing you to do resistance training anytime and anywhere, whether it’s a holiday, yoga class, or sitting at your desk.