An innovation in pass development.
It’s not always easy to find a training partner to work on your skills with. The BB Rebound takes all that stress away.
The three quarter size ball with a flat end is the perfect training partner, forces correct form and awesome for muscle memory.
One end is flat and the other a conventional rugby ball shape. The BroBall rebound ball has been specifically developed to improve your core rugby skills. The clever solo skills ball has been designed to bounce back, spin and return to the player when the flat edge is thrown or passed against a wall.
The BroBall unique shape and specifications provides users with an endless list of advantages including:
- Half ball to allow passing practice without a partner
- Pass against a wall off either hand to improve technique
- Durable rubber surface
- Strengthening passing and catching muscles both left and right sides.
- Pass against a wall off either hand to improve technique and reaction
- Enhancing – ball handling proficiency, hand-eye coordination, aim and ball awareness – left and right-handed
- Building – strength, stamina, endurance, reaction time and confidence
- Durable rubber surface.
- Developing – passing and catching speed, reaction time, accuracy, agility and efficiency – left and right-handed.