An innovation in pass development.
One end is flat and the other a conventional rugby ball shape. The ball has been specifically developed to bounce back, spin and return to the player when the flat edge is thrown or passed against a wall.
- Half ball to allow passing practice without a partner
- Pass against a wall off either hand to improve technique
- Durable rubber surface
- Strengthening passing and catching muscles both left and right sides.
- Pass against a wall off either hand to improve technique and reaction
- Enhancing – ball handling proficiency, hand-eye coordination, aim and ball awareness – left and right-handed
- Building – strength, stamina, endurance, reaction time and confidence
- Durable rubber surface.
- Developing – passing and catching speed, reaction time, accuracy, agility and efficiency – left and right-handed.